Tuesday 23 April 2013

Four Vampire Poems.

VAMPIRE SIRE DESIRE


Blood. Dripping,
from the punctures in your neck,
trickling in rivulets
across your naked breast.
Warm metallic taste of blood
thick upon my tongue while
the musky scent of passion
still lingers on your skin.
Your hands begin to stroke me
caress my head and face
your lips are wide, inviting, but -
I don't have time to waste.
Licking you I feel once more
your body start to twitch
pumping out the vital fluid,
nourishing and rich.
I drink it in and swallow,
you start to moan and writhe,
I sense the start of something
which will not quickly die...
Your eyes look darkly into mine
begging for release
eager for the climax
of this sanguinary feast.
Here, my love, taste of me,
feed upon me well
we will share the future
even though it be in hell...

© 20/04/02



ENDLESSLY ADORING


For aeons I have loved you
endlessly adoring.
As we sleep by day
cold flesh warmed by closeness
I rest securely in your arms
knowing none can harm us
or ever bring to nothing
the love I have for you.

Awakening at twilight
I gaze upon your beauty
and drink it in, and sigh
hesistantly reaching out
to gently touch your face
and watch you as you stir;
centuries of sighing
countless decades of devotion
these my gift to you.

By night we feed together
hunt our human prey
secretly and undetected
taking just a little
like butterflies we drink
a sip here, a few drops there
doing no real harm;
our code of honour dominates
demanding mercy always
and this I owe to you.

My love for you through countless years
has changed my heart and mellowed it
softening and moulding it
making me compassionate
benevolent and kind
susceptible to reason
vulnerable yet strong.
How else could I endure the pain
of watching through infinity
as history repeats itself
time and time again?
How else but for you?

© May2002



DELIGHTS OF THE NIGHT


We roam beneath the covering of night's protective veil
lit only by the cold hard celestial effulgence.
Tonight beneath the starlight my love and I will journey
seeking others for our pleasure
dining on their freely flowing blood and dining well.

We, the lost, whose souls are gone, venture forth at twilight,
crepuscularly creeping t'wards our own nocturnal world
which is the haunts of the undead.
Then back, back to our domain for more perverted pleasure:
further flagrant acts of lust of passion and of pain.

With fascination I observe how curling raven hair contrasts
with naked milk white flesh, luscious in its pulchritude,
bewitching me anew;
and as I'm standing, mesmerised, a hand approaches, touches me
and once again I'm drawn into the place of no return.

Limbs entwine and bodies meet with passion nigh unspeakable
until I pause to gaze upon the body I adore;
captivating, calculating, torturing my senses
causing me to cry aloud in absolute abandonment,
and ultimate surrender.

We do not try, my love and I, to simulate that tepid thing,
pathetic in its squeamishness, that masquerades as love;
our love is honest, as are we; all or nothing, hot or cold.
Anything conceivable  we hold to be achievable
and love redeems it all.


© 2002


BLOOD LUST

Bright eyes gaze out from a smooth white face,
a ghost of a smile appears.
Hidden, for now, are the tiny fangs;
absent the blood-stained tears.

An icy finger touches my cheek,
traces the line of my throat;
breathing suspended I reach for him,
seize the lapels of his coat.

Cold lips press mine; I feel his breath
chill as a winter's morn
and drown in the depths of the brooding stare
as a deep desire is born.

"Take me, take me now," I beg.
"Don't leave me this way," I plead
then swoon as he bends towards my neck,
gasp as I start to bleed.

Strong arms like iron bands surround
my feeble, fainting form;
I'm conscious again of the contrast
between him and me so warm.

I feel the lifeblood leaving me
entering into his stream;
my mind is hazy, my body weak,
in a waking orgasmic dream.

He pulls me close, to drink his blood
and my heart begins to sing.
Life as I know it will end tonight.
What will tomorrow bring?


© April 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment